Date: Saturday, 21st October
Time: 10.00am- 4.30pm
Venue: Cowra Japanese Gardens, Education Centre
FIRST 10 BOOKINGS RECEIVE
an Irresistible Goodie Bag! To the value of $115
This one-day retreat has been designed to take time out and cherish YOU. Experience a full day of pampering and watch live skin care and make-up demonstrations that will simplify your skin care regime and transform your skin and your confidence.
I have created simple and effective beauty rituals so that you can create an at home spa experience and pamper yourself.
I will share all my expert beauty and wellness insider tips, and introduce a ‘modern way’ of how to perform an anti-ageing skin care and make-up regime.
You will look and feel the very best you can be.
Retreat Indulgence Package
- Create your very own bespoke skincare regime
- Amy will share professional tips of the most effective way to cleanse your skin and how to apply anti-ageing products such as facial serums and creams to achieve results that you can see
- Confused with all the products out there? Not sure what’s best for you?
Amy will assist you to streamline your personal beauty collection. Knowledge is key and I will share with you my insight of the latest cosmetic ingredients
- Personal Skin Diagnosis. Do you know your current skin condition
You may have had oily skin as a teenager, are you still treating the same condition you were prescribed/informed ten years ago?
- Achieve a radiant and natural make-up look, in three minutes
- Create your own aromatherapy pulse point elixir
- Spoil your inner goddess and create your own personal ‘at home’ spa experience. Learn easy, effective and utterly enjoyable face and body rituals
- Morning Tea + Refreshments Provided
- Morning + Afternoon Women’s Circle
- Admission to Cowra Japanese Gardens
What you’ll walk away with:
An Irresistible Goodie Bag! To the value of $115
- Renewed confidence
- Three minute simple skincare + make- up regime regime that enhances your best features
- Tips + know how of how to perform your own beauty + self care spa rituals
- Decode the beauty myths that have us all confused
- Learn to love your features and care for YOU in a way that feels good
Cowra Japanese Garden
The Cowra Japanese Garden and Cultural Centre is a registered cultural organisation, and is classified by the National Trust as ‘A place of Cultural, Architectural and Historic Significance to be preserved for present and future generations. There are numerous Japanese Gardens throughout the world, however this Garden is more than just a Garden, it is a powerful symbol of good will, encouraging reconciliation and peace.
Accommodation in Cowra
Make a weekend of your retreat at Cowra by staying in one of the many bnb's, hotel or motels. Click the link below for a list of options.