Date: Sunday, 20th August
Time: 10.00am- 12.00pm
Venue: Cowra Japanese Gardens, Education Centre
FIRST 10 BOOKINGS RECEIVE
an Irresistible Goodie Bag! To the value of $115
A fun workshop has been designed for mother and daughter for managing and maintaining teen skin.
Now is the time to implement a great skin health foundation, so that in years to follow, you will have the skills and be equipped with knowledge of how to maintain and achieve a gorgeous and radiant complexion.
Experience a hands-on holistic approach of how to manage skin concerns such as acne, congestion, breakouts and skin sensitivity.
- Experience a live make up demonstration of how to achieve a radiant glow in three minutes
- Learn how to minimise problematic skin conditions
- Experience a step by step and hands on approach of how to effectively cleanse, exfoliate and moisturise your skin
- Discover essential skin care products to include in your regime and learn about KEY ingredients to maintain a clear complexion and keep breakouts at bay.
- Refreshments Provided
- Admission to Cowra Japanese Gardens
What you’ll walk away with:
An Irresistible Goodie Bag! To the value of $65
- Renewed confidence
- Know how to create three minute simple skincare + make- up regime regime
- Decode the beauty myths that have us all confused
- Learn to love your features and care for YOU in a way that feels good
Cowra Japanese Garden
The Cowra Japanese Garden and Cultural Centre is a registered cultural organisation, and is classified by the National Trust as ‘A place of Cultural, Architectural and Historic Significance to be preserved for present and future generations. There are numerous Japanese Gardens throughout the world, however this Garden is more than just a Garden, it is a powerful symbol of good will, encouraging reconciliation and peace.
Accommodation in Cowra
Make a weekend of your retreat at Cowra by staying in one of the many bnb's, hotel or motels. Click the link below for a list of options.